The Lomography Diana F+ is an iconic and popular analogue camera by Lomography for 10 years. This popular camera is making a triumphant comeback with a special anniversary look.
- Lomography’s Leading Lady Gets a Special Anniversary Look: Inspired by classic 1960s American diners, the new Diana F+ 10 Years of Diana Edition comes in a funky matte red and pastel blue design, complete with a rockin’ retro gold lens.
- A Classic, Creative Analogue Camera: The Diana F+ continues to produce radiant photos on 120 film, and with plenty of Lomography’s creative features it’s no wonder this camera has become an enduring analogue icon.
- Steeped in Analogue History: Lomography reignited medium format photography with a modern reinvention of the cult classic 1960s camera in 2007. Over the last ten years the Diana F+ has won the hearts of hordes of die-hard fans and amassed many mini mates and cherished clones.
The Diana F+ – 10 Years of Diana Edition: SGD 148
The Diana F+ – 10 Years of Diana Edition Shop Link: https://shop.lomography.com/
- Film: 120 film
- Lens Focal length: 75mm standard lens
- Shutter Speeds: N – 1/60s / B – Blub
- Apertures: Pinhole, Cloudy (f/11), Half-Shade (f/16), Sunny (f/22)
- Photo formats: 12-shot (5.2Å~5.2cm), 16-shot (4.2Å~4.2cm), endless Panorama (4.6Å~5.2cm) formats
- Zone Focusing Setting: 1-2m, 2-4m and 4m-infinity
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Frame Counter: standard 120 film window
- Film advance: Manual dial-type film advance
* Information and pictures courtesy of Lomography Online Services *