Big thanks to all who reads and views my photojournalism site. I am happily writing on my photography activities, events and gatherings.
This work-in-progress is still in the infant stage before it can reach the desired style and format that I based for my blog. “A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step” …… I would be looking to become a travel journalist for sports, outdoor reacreation, travel magazines (freelance contributor).
Looking ahead, I would be keen to start some small projects for my photography interest:
(1) Studio Portraiture Courses (will learn from Jeff when they start the class)
(2) Taking photos and forming a collage book / year book (any takers?)
(3) Producing my own portfolio of photos for display
(4) Finding photographers to do theme shoots e.g. Fireworks, Historical Buildings etc
(5) Dragon Chapter and Dragon Scout Group activities
(6) Establishing partnerships with professional photographers
(7) Learning the importance and steps for post-processing towards commercial printing
Presently, my equipment list is quite a powerful combination and I would be keen to add the following lenses, accessories and camera bodies:
(1) EF 70-200mm F4 L USM
(2) EF 100mm F2.8 USM Macro
(3) Canon 580EX Flash
(6) Canon EOS 1D Mk II N or EOS 30D
Last but not least, thanks for reading, folks !