On this 10th January 2011, scheduled post at 1001 hrs local time. On this day, another year added to my age band 🙂
Reflecting 2010, is like taking a fish eye lens and looking 360 circular view, so many sectors to look at. In reflecting 2010 here, it’s about my photography, photoblogging and travel.
It was a very challenging year 2010, at certain periods of time, it was dark and down right bottom, whereby everything in life was brought to a halt, basically, out of action and was in rehabilitation. Upon recovery, it took me a while to get back on my feet and moving forward again. That’s when when photoblogging took a hit too during this time, along with my photography too.
What are the key events/things in 2010 for my photography ?
– Getting to know more photography friends ~ Thank u for the new friendship in 2010 !
– More group photography outings/walkabouts e.g. Shooturtweeple
– Starting on my Must Try Food category , sharing my favourite local Singapore food and food that I tasted overseas.
– Organising more photography walkabouts
– Knowing more photography / travel friends worldwide via Twitter, Flickr, Facebook and Instagram
– Loss of photoblog traffic and rebuilding them
Looking forward to the year 2011,
– Organising more photography walkabouts with the following themes
- Old Places Singapore and Old Kopitiam
- Hidden Gems of Singapore – Heartlands and surroundings
– Opening up and accept a few more disciples (maybe 2-3 more disciples)
– Aerial Photography Outings ~ Looking forward to kick off this segment !
– Getting Official Media & Official Photographer status for various organisations
– Improving my photoblog’s content, traffic, readership, followers and publicity locally and worldwide
– Conducting more photography sharing + walkabouts for
- Own Photography disciples and kakis
– Improving my travel blogging / travel writing / travel photography segment with more traveling overseas to different locations
– Travel Destinations 2011 Wish List
- Nara, Kyoto, Osaka
- Siem Reap
- Brisbane & Central Queensland
Last but not least, my Travel Bucket List
- Amazon River
- Machu Pichu