What Happened to my Entrecard Drops on 14th May ?

I was back dropping my Entrecards again on 14th May night (local time) and I managed to drop about 253 Entrecards and was planning to resume dropping on 15th May morning before the counter resets.

When I login and view the dashboard on 15th May morning, I was shocked to see ZERO drops on my dashboard ……..

Anybody has clue what could have happened ??

FILED UNDER: Uncategorized

Comments

1. […] What Happened to my Entrecard Drops on 14th May ? […]

2. Bengbeng says:

hate to sound ignorant, but how does dropping entrecards work?

i have the widget on my blog n occasionally i campaign and that’s it. i kid u not. hope u can enlighten me a little. thanks.

3. Daisy says:

just droppin by to say thanks for the ec ad. I have accepted it now and should be running in a few days…

4. Jinghui says:

Hi Bengbeng

Do drop by their entrecard blog via your dashboard and you would be able to learn from there !

It’s about dropping your blog name card (entrecard) on other blogs, reading and following their blogs and the blog owners would know that you have visited them.

Hope this short write up helps !

5. Jinghui says:

Hi Daisy

Thanks for the update & dropping by here !

6. I still don’t see the benefit of dropping entrecards.

7. Eddie Garcia says:

I haven’t the slightest idea what could have happened to your drops but I am sorry that it did happen. Hopefully this will not occur again. I like EC and the relationship I have developed over the past few months.

Friends 4 Life!

8. Cashmere says:

Hi JH!
    It’s been a long time.. 🙂
    No idea what happened but it should be back to normal now right?

9. Jinghui says:

Hi kbguy

Entrecard dropping allows you to know more different kind of blogs and those similar to yours, thus gaining more traffic.

Hope it works for you in the future !

10. Jinghui says:

Hi Eddie Garcia

Thanks for your support here ! Greatly appreciated !

11. Jinghui says:

Hi Cashmere

Yeah, it’s a one off technical breakdown I supposed, everything back to normal now.

12. Wow! 253 cards dropped.. that’s quite a lot.. how long does it take you to do that? I’m not a regular and consistent ec dropper..

And by the way, thanks for always dropping by! 🙂

Lalaine’s World