With the revamp and launch of my new photoblog, there were many changes on the facade, layout and marketing aspects of my new photoblog. It was a tactical and advancement move that I wanted to do it for some time, and finally, it was completed.
Looking foward, in conjunction with my personal blog, I am aiming to achieve the following goals for my blogging, to achieve by the end of 2009 :
(a) Page Rank = 6
(b) Alexa Rank = 100,000
(c) Technorati Rank = 100
With regards to the directions, I would set myself higher standards to deliver high quality photographs, photojournalism, photography sharing and learning with all my readers here.
1. Providing support to professional photographers
2. Learn the art and techniques of studio photography and indoor lighting
3. Embarking on projects that I had wanted and planned to do for some time back, yet that was nothing kick start – Capturing Singapore’s historical places before it loses to capitalisation.
4. To travel and do my own photojournalism book of the adventures, cultures and lifestyle of people living in other different parts of the world (Shangri-La route and Angkor Wat)
5. Sharing and linking up with fellow photographers around the world.
6. Teaching and sharing with friends who approached me to teach/share with them my photography knowledge.