Lomography recently announced a new Lomo’Instant camera to their line-up, the LOMO’INSTANT Automat Glass, the first camera with a wide-angle glass lens!
Let me share with you some key information and details for the LOMO’INSTANT Automat Glass –
- A Beautifully Sharp, Multi-Coated Glass Lens, made of six elements set in four groups and with the widest focal length on the market — the Lomo’Instant Automat Glass has everything you need to capture the world in crystal-clear, razor-sharp definition.
- Excellent Low-Light Performance without even using the flash thanks to its largest aperture of f/4.5. Switch to Auto Mode for perfectly exposed shots at every click of the shutter!
- With a Focusing Distance of 0.3m, you can get even closer to your subject and fill your frame with beautiful, crisp details.
- Packed with Extra Creative Features including a Splitzer, a Close-Up Lens Attachment and a remote control lens cap for epic group shots and shake-free long exposures. With all of this and much more, the creative possibilities are endless!
- Inspired by Pioneering Expeditions and Stargazing Observatories, this camera features textured black faux-leather with a geometric design and striking fluorescent orange details that will bring extra sparkles to your instant experience.
Lomo’Instant Automat Glass Magellan Lens Package: SGD 275
*Package Include Close Up Lens and Splitzer
Pre-order the Lomo’Instant Automat Glass – https://shop.lomography.com/en/lomoinstant-automat-glass-black-combo
Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Mini film
Exposure Area: 62mm x 46mm
Lens Focal Length: 38mm (21mm equivalent)
Auto Exposure Type: Programmed Automatic
Aperture: f/4.5, f/22
Shutter Speed: Bulb (maximum 30 seconds),
8s – 1/250 (Auto Shooting Mode)
Exposure Compensation: +1/-1 Exposure Values (Ambient Exposure)
Film Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
Multiple Exposures: Unlimited
Built-in Flash Guide Number: 9 (m)
Built-in Flash: Automatic Flash & Flash Off Mode
Closest Focusing Distance: 0.3m
Zone Focusing Setting: 0.3m / 0.6m / 1m – infinite
Tripod Mount: Yes
Remote Control Transmission: Infrared with 2 sensors
(one at the front, one at the back)
Film Counter: LED indication, counting down
Battery Supply: 2 x CR2 batteries (6V)
Remote Control Battery Supply: 1 x CR1632 batteries (3V)
Filter Thread Diameter: 43mm
Lens Attachments: Close-up, Splitzer
* Information and picture courtesy of Lomography Online Services *