Wedding Photographer in Lijiang

I pop over to their website and take a more in-depth research into their portfolio and services. They are based in Lijiang, Yunnan and this is a region that I am planning to visit and take photographs some time in the near future. Their combination of the natural sceneries in Yunnan and wedding photography is really inspiring and a great role model to emulate and improve my photography (and knowing where would be excellent locations to take landscape sceneries)

Do drop into their site and take a look !!

FILED UNDER: Uncategorized

Comments

1. […] I was reading through Clubsnap forums and came across a post by Lijiang Photography on their portfolio and services, looking at their photos and locations, I was mesmerised by their works. I pop over to their website and take a more in-depth research into their portfolio and services. They are based in Lijiang, Yunnan and this is a region that I am planning to visit and take photographs some time in the near future. Their combination of the natural sceneries in Yunnan and wedding photo Source: http://blog.photojournalist-tgh.tv/photography/wedding-photographer-in-lijiang […]

2. iWalk says:

Yeah, YunNan is a very good place for photograthers.

I’m looking forward to see your own wedding photos!

3. happysheep says:

there is more info about wedding photography and other things in Yunnan at http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/happysheep/shangri-la-la/tpod.html

Also try http://www.lijiangxihe.com for a company that organises ethnic weddings in and around Lijiang

4. Cashmere says:

They really have nice sceneries don’t they??
    Wow! Would love to browse their site and it would help though if it’s in English.. ;|

5. Jinghui says:

Hi iWalk

Yunnan is so beautiful ….. reinforce my plans to visit, explore and capture the beauty of Yunnan with my photography !

My wedding photos …… no girlfriend at the moment ….

I shall explore outdoor wedding photography in Yunnan and other places !

6. Jinghui says:

Hi happysheep

Thanks for dropping by !

Appreciate the information you provided !

7. Jinghui says:

Hi Cashmere,

Yunnan is really beautiful !!

I believe their website has a English translation with the aid of Google 😉

8. Jinghui says:

Hi Wedding photography in Lijiang

Thanks for providing the translation link !

9. Milly says:

We have been to Lijiang and it is indeed a very picturesque place with stunning scenery and would be a perfect backdrop for a wedding photographer, or anyone who likes to take photos.

10. Jinghui says:

Hi Milly

I am looking forward to the day I visit Lijiang and take lots of photos and share my adventures here !

11. I am glad to receive the first couple coming to Lijiang for thier wedding photos soon.

12. Jinghui says:

Hi Wedding photography in Lijiang

Yup ! Hope to see couples from Singapore going over to Lijiang for their wedding photography shoot !

13. English version is now avilable.

14. Very good information.

15. Jinghui says:

Hi wed photographer

Glad that you like the information here & find it useful !