Photographers in Singapore, if you haven’t heard about Canon PhotoMarathon 2.0, now is the time to get on board and enter this photography competition! Canon PhotoMarathon 2.0 Theme 2 is out, the theme is “Reinvent Depth”.
Now is the time for you to go out and interpret “Depth” and how are you going to “Reinvent Depth” through your perspectives and photography!
Just take note of the contest mechanics and submission timeline for Theme 2, you have to send in your entries between 3rd January 2022 to 31st January 2022.
Contest Mechanics for Theme 2: Reinvent Depth
- Contestants are to submit their photographs through Instagram platform only.
- Photos must be taken using a digital camera of any brand or model.
- Ensure that each entry is submitted as a single static post with @canonsingapore tagged. Include hashtags #CPMDareToReinvent and #CPMReinventDepth.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but participants will not be considered for more than one prize within the theme month. This includes entries via multiple accounts from the same participant.
- Photos have to be taken and posted within the dates 3rd January 2022 to 31st January 2022.
- Captions are not required, and photo editing is allowed, but the images must be original.
- Participants will have to set their Instagram profile to public for judges to assess the submissions.
Information and updates on Canon PhotoMarathon 2.0
For more information, please visit Canon PhotoMarathon website. Please stay tuned to Canon Singapore’s Instagram and Facebook Page for details on the upcoming theme 3 for the next month, tips and tricks from the judges, and sample images to guide participants in their storytelling through their lenses.
What does “Depth” meant to me in my photography? How am I going to “Reinvent Depth”? It’s time for me to explore around my depth of photography and see how deep and far I can visualise ahead …
Good luck and all the best in Canon PhotoMarathon 2.0 Theme 2: Reinvent Depth!
* Picture courtesy of Canon Singapore *