A unique new lens is now coming to photography and videography world, the Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens, that lets you become a master of light in your portraiture photography and videography. This unique lens is designed for spherical aberration control on full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Capture three distinct image styles in one lens
This unique Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens pays homage to the fascinating but forgotten scientist, Hasan Ibn al-Haytham who lived in around 1021 in Cairo, Egypt. He was the first to unveil, and meticulously recorded the enigma of spherical aberrations, al-Haytham is the trailblazer of modern optics.
Key features of Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens
- Compatible with full-frame mirrorless Canon RF, Nikon Z and Sony E mount cameras.
- Available in a historic brass design and a sleek black aluminium version.
- Optimal for portraits with a 64 mm focal length.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.0 for a beautifully shallow depth of field and excellent low-light performance.
- Special-shaped rear drop-in aperture plates for exquisite bokeh effects.
- Modern helicoid focusing mechanism for quick operation and easy integration with filmmaking gear
- Unique spherical aberration control knob for three powerful bokeh effects:
- Soft: timeless, ethereal scenes stand out with softened light and a slight swirl.
- Classic: elevates a sharp subject against an enchanting diffused backdrop.
- Bubble: creates mesmerizing separation between your subject and backdrop with bubble-shaped bokeh texture.
Lens for powerful portraiture & videography
The Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens has versatile focal length of 64mm, making it perfect for striking portraits. Featuring a unique spherical aberration control knob, subjects shine dramatically against three distinctive backdrops and signature special-shaped Lomography drop-in aperture plates allow for additional stunning bokeh effects.
For videography, the control knob allows powerful transitions between a soft-focus glow and a sharp three-dimensional effect featuring beautiful soap bubble bokeh. Silent stopless focus and aperture rings, along with optional follow-focus gear rings, provide precise control for capturing emotions and creating stunning cinematographic effects in-camera, giving total control over any scene.
Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens
- Focal Length: 64 mm
- Lens Construction: 5 elements in 3 groups
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.0
- Apertures Available: f/2.0, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16
- Dual Aperture Mechanism: iris-style and special shaped drop-in rear aperture plates
- Image Circle: 44 mm
- Field of View: 37°
- Lens Mounting Profile: full-frame mirrorless,
- Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon RF
- Electronic Contacts: no
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.6 m
- Focusing Mechanism: helicoid
- Filter Thread: 55 mm
- Detachable lens hood: yes
- Finish: brass with black brass ring elements or black aluminium
Back Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens on Kickstarter
If you are keen to own the Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens, they are now on Kickstarter! Backers can get this lens at an unrivalled early bird price!
Back Lomography Nour Triplet V2.0/64 Bokeh Control Art Lens here on Kickstarter – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lomography/nour-triplet-bokeh-control-art-lens
* Information and pictures courtesy of Lomography *